NETWORK. EXPAND. PROMOTE.
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE The BEC Business Champions project will have a strong focus on promoting the local economy by bringing together the regional business community through networking functions such as business card exchanges, “Monday Mixers,” webinars, and live seminars that offer members the chance to socialize and develop new business contacts. Joining the BEC Business Program also gives members the chance to get involved, improve our community and to make new connections. BENEFITS OF JOINING As the “connector” to our greater Blairstown community, the BEC Business Champions project provides valuable referrals that translate into more business for members. Every member will be listed in an annual membership directory – a comprehensive resource for both community members and residents. The program offers a variety of FREE services to its members. Members are invited to use any and all of the benefits appropriate for their business. To connect with the BEC Business Program, email Business@blairstownbec.com. FREE SERVICES WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Business Referrals: The BEC Business Program maintains professional lists of builders, realtors, restaurants, retailers, independent consultants/contractors, etc., which are supplied upon request. We refer only BEC Business Program members.
- Consultation Services: The BEC offers consulting services to businesses through our Business Program and Business Champions and Consultants. Whether you are just starting out or growing an existing business, the BEC Business Program can help you reach your goals. We offer one-on-one counseling and a variety of business seminars/webinars throughout the year designed to help you succeed.
- Membership Directory: Each member receives a listing in the annual directory. Paid advertisements are also available in this comprehensive community resource.
- Membership List: This list is updated monthly and supplements the annual membership directory. It is available to members upon request.
- Electronic Newsletter: The BEC’s monthly newsletter features news about members, BEC Business Program events, community issues, new businesses and offers low cost advertising.
- Professional Staff Assistance: The BEC Business Champion’s are available to assist with inquiries, resources, support, and business needs upon request.