What is the Business Champions Program?
The BEC Business Champions Program promotes the local economy by bringing together the regional business community through referrals, professional support and networking functions that offer our members the chance to develop new business relationships.
The BEC Business Program is available to for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations and farmers. The program gives members an opportunity to get involved, improve our community and to make new connections.
Annual Membership Includes:
- Business Referrals
- Champions Corner segment in the BEC Newsletter
- Free Promotion
- Complimentary access to monthly Networking Mixers throughout the year
- One-to-One Consultation Services & Support
- A business listing in a digital directory housed on the BEC website.
Tax Deductible Membership Dues
- Businesses and Farms: $100
- Non-Profit Organizations: $50
Please Make checks payable to: “Blairstown Enhancement Committee”
Blairstown Enhancement Committee
PO Box 527
Blairstown, NJ 07825
Or submit your contribution via our online portal using the link below:
To connect with the BEC Business Program, email Business@blairstownbec.com.